Overproof

Excellent.... a while ago your were stating red eye was unavoidable and that
everyone suffered from it that took camera to hand..... see.... I've got you
coming around to common sense!

All it took was dragging your fat sorry arse to the river of Logic a few
times....

Drink Deep Bob.... don't that feel good?

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I know Bob... you're thinking offset flash! .... aren't you?

Uhhh, no. I'm LOOKING at it. Your camera has a flash far away from the
lens
compared to today's tiny P&S units. Now I see why you have no clue.
Try using a digital elph, Casio Z50, Pentax S or ANY current camera and
get
back us.
My G2 had rare red eye as well. Guess why.

RB