Overproof

Best do some research Bill..... it's a 5 year old camera... they don't make
it anymore... it hasn't been in production for 4 years. Win 98 was the
standard at the time. Several of my friends in my field of work use the same
unit and wouldn't trade it for anything.

It works and works very well....

CM

wrote in message

We liked the inclusion of the Adobe PhotoDeluxe and PageMill software
programs, giving you extended photo manipulation capabilities and web
tools. We were also thrilled with the included USB cable. It's
interesting, however, that for Windows users, the accompanying
software is only compatible with Windows 98. All other versions
(Windows 95 and NT 4.0) require a trip to Kodak's website for a quick
little connection kit. Mac users should have no problems if running OS
8.5 and higher.

The DC290 is a good camera to have around for impromptu events or
casual rambles, perfect for those consumers who don't want to mess
with the technical side of things too much.

FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT!

BB