Scott Vernon

Oh. Only a few on my trailer that I got for free. They're too
darned expensive and too easy to be stolen. Guy I know had $700
worth on his trailer stolen.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
Scotty has them on his truck
Scout

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
i think the better question would be:
does anyone here have running lights?

gf.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

JG

Perhaps that's what you need, don't know. Before I had shore power, the only
way to recharge the battery was to either haul it out or use the tiny solar
panel, which was inadequate. Now that I have shore power, all I have to do
is plug it in when I return to the dock after an evening sail.

I guess you're just stupid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
You need your running lights on at the dock??????

"JG" wrote in message
Yup. Don't really need the energy savings now that I have shore

power, but
they're nice. Too expensive to buy, but they were a gift.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Joe

Grody or trucklight?

Joe

Scott Vernon

Don't know, got them while at Grove Crane. Freebies!!!

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Grody or trucklight?

Joe

Horvath

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:29:00 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

I have some on my trailer.

Anybody else in the trailer park have them?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Scott Vernon

Really? Uh, you didn't see what I was doing outback yesterday around
0930, didja?

Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Scott Vernon

wrote this crap:

I have some on my trailer.

Anybody else in the trailer park have them?

No. Why do you ask?

SV