Default LED running lights

Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

gonefishiing

i think the better question would be:
does anyone here have running lights?

gf.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Capt. Neal®

I cannot abide paying forty bucks for an LED bulb when I can
get an incandescent bulb for less than two bucks.

Yet, yachties will buy the hi-tech stuff all day long because
they think it's cool. How dumb is that?

CN

"gonefishiing" wrote in message ...
i think the better question would be:
does anyone here have running lights?

gf.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Horvath

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:12:19 -0500, "gonefishiing"
wrote this crap:

i think the better question would be:
does anyone here have running lights?

I've got running tights.

Capt. Neal®

"Horvath" wrote in message ...

I've got running tights.

Do they match your training bra?

CN

JG

Yup. Don't really need the energy savings now that I have shore power, but
they're nice. Too expensive to buy, but they were a gift.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone here converted to LED running light yet?

Joe

Scott Vernon

I have some on my trailer.

ups.com...