Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Vito

Default OT ... Faster than a H-D

A little boy was sitting on the curb with a gallon of turpentine and shaking
it up and watching all the bubbles. A little while later a Priest came
along and asked the little boy what he had. "This is the most powerful
liquid in the world, it's called turpentine." "No, the most powerful liquid
in the world is Holy Water. If you take some of this Holy Water and rub it
on a pregnant women's belly, she'll pass a healthy baby." The little boy
replied. "You take some of this here turpentine and rub it on a cat's
butt and he'll pass a Harley Davidson."