Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Neal®

Default Does that nitrogen really stay inside those binoculars.

My Fujinon binoculars are at least fifteen years old
now and still working like new though they look a little
beat up.

Amazingly they do not fog up inside the lenses.

They are filled with "dry nitrogen" at the factory
but I find it hard to believe this inert gas has
stayed in there over all the long years.

Anybody here happen to know how long nitrogen
really remains in those filled binoculars?

CN

Got the boat inside today Gary General 0 December 7th 04 11:44 PM
How long can a boat stay anchored in one place? Capt Lou General 3 March 30th 04 04:54 PM
The Inside Scoop on the Whitewater Olympic Team Trials David Hearn General 0 March 27th 04 09:20 PM
( OT ) THe importance of oil for food Jim General 1 March 27th 04 12:47 PM
Gelcoat flaking on inside of hull James W. Sloan Boat Building 1 August 17th 03 07:20 PM