Overproof

Default Have you noticed...?

How both Bill and Bob are the only people... [other than Ganz]... who revert
to crass school yard insults and name calling??

It seems like everyone else is able to effect an ad hominum without undue
swearing and cussin'.

To clarify... I have no problem with cussin'... I do it myself when
appropriate.... however Bob & Bill use it as a literary crutch. Even polite
disagreement is met with slurs and foul language.

Bill-Bob..... tsk tsk tsk....

CM

Capt. Neal®

They are just a couple of little boys who think crass is
cool. If only they could really hear themselves . . .

Real men know that a truly effective insult must
be a subtle one that is based on actuality.

CN

"Overproof" wrote in message news:JmGtd.3237$Ya4.2244@edtnps84...
How both Bill and Bob are the only people... [other than Ganz]... who revert
to crass school yard insults and name calling??

It seems like everyone else is able to effect an ad hominum without undue
swearing and cussin'.

To clarify... I have no problem with cussin'... I do it myself when
appropriate.... however Bob & Bill use it as a literary crutch. Even polite
disagreement is met with slurs and foul language.

Bill-Bob..... tsk tsk tsk....

CM

Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
They are just a couple of little boys who think crass is
cool. If only they could really hear themselves . . .

Real men know that a truly effective insult must
be a subtle one that is based on actuality.

Absolutely correct. Who told you?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I learned it from a couple of Brits who are
masters at understatement even in their
insults.

I trust that you appreciated how fortunate you were to benefit from such a
fine education.

Have you considered a trip to Ireland?

Regards

Donal

Capt. Neal®

--

I should dearly like to visit a genuine Irish pub and ask for
a pint . . .

CN

Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I learned it from a couple of Brits who are
masters at understatement even in their
insults.

I trust that you appreciated how fortunate you were to benefit from such a
fine education.

Have you considered a trip to Ireland?

LOL! Did you lose you education when you moved? LOL

LP (just joking, Donal)

P.S. Where have you been? Sailing?

Bobsprit

however Bob & Bill use it as a literary crutch.

Yeah, and we beat you over the head with that "crutch!"

Bwahahahahaha! Dickhead!

RB

Why not sound a bit more refined ? Besides, maybe everyone swears, but
no one swears everywhere. It isn't appropriate in many situations. To
avoid slipping or struggling to find a word to replace that foul word
you are accustomed to using, break the cussing habit and practice
speaking intelligently.

Joe