BoatBanter.com

-   -   remember Pearl (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25932-remember-pearl.html)

Vito December 10th 04 02:42 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Nothing beats a Mikuni carburetor.

Except a Lectron.

Donal December 12th 04 12:26 AM

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm a Korean War veteran and I can tell you I never let one of those Japs
into my heating, ventilation and air conditioning company I owned in
Alhambra, California.

Alhambra Al Ahkbar!!!

Regards

Donal

Maxprop December 13th 04 04:55 AM

"Vito" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Nothing beats a Mikuni carburetor.

Except a Lectron.

Only if you enjoy dying at stoplights, running rough on the top end, or
failing to get the damn thing started in anything under 40 degrees F. A
Mikuni can fix almost anything but a rainy day.

Max

Maxprop December 13th 04 11:40 PM

OzOne wrote in message

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:55:53 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

Only if you enjoy dying at stoplights, running rough on the top end, or
failing to get the damn thing started in anything under 40 degrees F. A
Mikuni can fix almost anything but a rainy day.

Max

You betcha, I ran Mikunis on a Mini Cooper S racer.

WHAT? You didn't like those side draught SUs?

Max

Maxprop December 13th 04 11:41 PM

"Vito" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote

"Vito" wrote

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Nothing beats a Mikuni carburetor.

Except a Lectron.

Only if you enjoy dying at stoplights, running rough on the top end, or
failing to get the damn thing started in anything under 40 degrees F. A
Mikuni can fix almost anything but a rainy day.

??? Ever use them?

Only as long as it took me to get to the shop and buy the Mikuni.

Max