Jonathan G anz

That's Gilligan.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
Divine!

"Nav" wrote in message
I forgive you.

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I'm sailboatless for the near future. In the meantime, I'm counting on
this bunch of desperados, ne'er-do-wells, fabricators, curmudgeons,
hypocrites, liars, neurotics, psychotics, alcoholics, malcontents, and
well, in other words, sailors, to help me feel like I'm still at sea.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But the only people talking about sailing these days are CN and MC.

Call yourselves sailors?

Cheers

Scott Vernon

Season's over, here.

Scotty

"Nav" wrote in message
But the only people talking about sailing these days are CN and MC.

Call yourselves sailors?

Cheers

Nav

Move.

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Season's over, here.

Scotty

"Nav" wrote in message

But the only people talking about sailing these days are CN and MC.

Call yourselves sailors?

Cheers

John W. Bienko

I recently spent a few wonderful days in Hawai`i..
sailing around Oahu in a catamaran,, very exciting and fast.
I visited the Waikiki Yacht Club several times.. the
place was vacant.. only maintenance and office staff there.
800 boats in the harbour.. only one boat had a person
working on the rigging.
The Ona Ona just arrived from Tahiti.. with the owner and
paid crew.. a captain, a crewmember and the cook.
The crew were sudsing down and rinsing the hull, stem to stern.
and had dumped hundreds of deck shoes onto the dock for airing.
The ship was magnificent with sail storage inside the mast.
ONly 7 sailboats participated in the Friday evening races..
some rainclouds threatening the windward mark.
I did see the powerboat on which Natalie Wood drowned in
Avalon on the Island of Santa Catalina.. it was meticulously
maintained.. the teak brightwood sparkling.
Here in Canada the ground is frozen.. the first snow has
fallen.. the temperature is -9 C.

I do envy the sailors who can still sail their boats.

--
Longing to be closer to to the sun, the wind and the sea!
Spiritually at: Latitude 21 degrees 19' 9" North. _!_

Amazing ASA Change! Thom Stewart ASA 36 December 4th 04 07:55 AM
Gus, you are amazing matt colie General 4 December 3rd 03 05:39 PM
Amazing November Weather N1EE ASA 5 November 24th 03 04:53 AM
Link to amazing Hurricane Isabel animation NOYB General 0 September 12th 03 04:24 PM
FS: Amazing Prices on Tohatsu & Nissan outboards in USA OnlineOutboards.com Marketplace 0 March 5th 03 02:35 AM