Recobee

Default Neal's sea time

Neal exposed:

When suggested that his 25 Ton License did not mean much, and that he should
not wave it around like some badge of honor. That, for example, sea time
forms, were not checked, and perhaps his actual time at sea might have been
exagerated. One only has to look at some previous posts where Neal boasted:

The seatime was documented
by filling out the proper sheets with the amount
of time needed. This was all done on the honor system.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (Master, Inland and Near Coastal,
Inspected Passenger Vessels, 25 ton)

And again:

The key to documenting
your time is to do it on boats you have owned recently. Then
it is on the honor system. You have to show proof that you
own the boats but they take your word for the time you have
sailed them. Hint! Hint!

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

Would you sail on vessel under this mangrove captain's command?

Jonathan Ganz

He's a known liar, so I wouldn't be surprised if he lied to the CG about his
sea time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Recobee" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Neal®

Hey, Mr. Rectumbee, I was just giving people like you (who have
to cheat a little) a hint to easily document their time. Do it on
your own boat. Fudge a few hours here and a few hours there
and it adds up. People like you need to do that and I figure
you stupid people could use a little break once in a while.

Why would I have to cheat? I live aboard and voyage as many
months or more a year than I remain on the hook. My problem
is having too many hours to document. I don't even bother
documenting them all. Just listing the time spent in one
year's time is generally plenty enough.

You, on the other hand, probably spend your time between
the liquor store and your spot in the park at Higgs beach.

Oh, I guess they don't let you bums stay at the park any more
since they built that homeless shelter. Sorry, my mistake.

CN

"Recobee" wrote in message ...
[...]

Thom Stewart

I'd consider it a pleasure to sail with Neal, anytime. His boat or mine.

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

What about the smell?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
I'd consider it a pleasure to sail with Neal, anytime. His boat or mine.

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Donal

"Recobee" wrote in message
Neal exposed:

Would you sail on vessel under this mangrove captain's command?

Of course.

I would happily sail with anybody who understood the meaning of
"responsibility".

I would happily sail with anybody who had the mental agility of the good
captain Neal. Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then fall into
an alcoholic stupor.

Regards

Donal

Scout

and someone said I had poor taste in beer!
Scout

"katysails" wrote
I would sail with Capn Neal as long as I had a bodyguard and a chaperone
and a Colt .45.

DSK

katysails wrote:
I would sail with Capn Neal as long as I had a bodyguard and a chaperone and
a Colt .45.

Would you want the gun to use on him... or yourself?

DSK