Capt. NealŪ

Hey, Mr. Rectumbee, I was just giving people like you (who have
to cheat a little) a hint to easily document their time. Do it on
your own boat. Fudge a few hours here and a few hours there
and it adds up. People like you need to do that and I figure
you stupid people could use a little break once in a while.

Why would I have to cheat? I live aboard and voyage as many
months or more a year than I remain on the hook. My problem
is having too many hours to document. I don't even bother
documenting them all. Just listing the time spent in one
year's time is generally plenty enough.

You, on the other hand, probably spend your time between
the liquor store and your spot in the park at Higgs beach.

Oh, I guess they don't let you bums stay at the park any more
since they built that homeless shelter. Sorry, my mistake.

CN

"Recobee" wrote in message ...
Neal exposed:

When suggested that his 25 Ton License did not mean much, and that he should
not wave it around like some badge of honor. That, for example, sea time
forms, were not checked, and perhaps his actual time at sea might have been
exagerated. One only has to look at some previous posts where Neal boasted:

The seatime was documented
by filling out the proper sheets with the amount
of time needed. This was all done on the honor system.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (Master, Inland and Near Coastal,
Inspected Passenger Vessels, 25 ton)

And again:

The key to documenting
your time is to do it on boats you have owned recently. Then
it is on the honor system. You have to show proof that you
own the boats but they take your word for the time you have
sailed them. Hint! Hint!

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

Would you sail on vessel under this mangrove captain's command?