Peter Wiley

(Joe) wrote in message . com...
(Peter Wiley) wrote in message . com...
"John Cairns" wrote in message . com...
OzOne wrote in message ...
On 21 Nov 2004 17:49:34 -0800,
(Peter Wiley)
scribbled thusly:

(Joe) wrote in message
e.com...
Capt. Neal® wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...0710&printer=1

Aint that special. I think I will donate a 95.000 dollar cane to the
poor dolphin.

Great write off eh?

I'd donate a 225g JHP. It's only a dolphin, FCS.

PDW

Woulda made some nice steaks.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Whoa, dude. Isn't killing a dolphin supposed to bring bad luck?

Dolphin (Coryphaena Hippurus) ie: Mahi-mahi,dorado... is an great
tasting fish.
Great fighters to. Best way to catch them is drift fishing close to a
flosum line near the shelf. Killing a porpoise is bad luck, did you
not see the movie the "White Squall".

You ever get out of the Northern Hemisphere, Joe? Down here, dolphins
are mammals, close cousins to porpoises. I've killed quite a few in
gillnets back when I was in fisheries research.

PDW
Seahag

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 21 Nov 2004 17:49:34 -0800, (Peter Wiley)
scribbled thusly:

(Joe) wrote in message
e.com...
Capt. Neal® wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...0710&printer=1

Aint that special. I think I will donate a 95.000 dollar cane to the
poor dolphin.

Great write off eh?

I'd donate a 225g JHP. It's only a dolphin, FCS.

PDW

Woulda made some nice steaks.

I hear they're greasy.

Seahag