Bobsprit

You can no sooner like all Classical Music than you can like all Rock
Music!.

What a sad shallow view. Have you ever listened to Chinese Classical? It's
discordent and unpleasant at first. It's far different with minor melodies
burried. But composer told me that it held it's own brilliance once studied and
he was right. I own several Chinese recordings not including the modern.
I'm so sorry for you Mooron, truly. It's a tiny world you've built for
yourself. And you've clearly had no philisophical reflection on the arts beyond
what a child might feel.

RB
Bobsprit

but most likely if the question had been regarding Rock Music you
would have been able to name some bands.

Yeah, like Mozart's "band???" Yep, I like Mozart. But then that's like saying
"I like breathing."
This may surprise you, but beyond the challenges of modern classical, most true
music lovers go through stages of appreciation for various composers. There are
favorites at a given point in time. If you listen to enough and study it over
the years you move beyond lame comments like, "I LOVE Suite for three
oranges!!!
Mooron the child strikes again.

RB

Capt. Mooron

See Scout... it only takes a well placed poke and Bob is now waxing
sophisticate on the type of classical music he alleges to enjoy. :-D

Tut! Tut!... don't thank me! It was my pleasure!

Now if only we can get Bob to accurately determine if Jr. Brody's

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Pretty much any classical.

Hoo Boy! .... yup Bob's a real classical music afficiando!

Actually I am. Is this a problem for you?

Actually...... Yes!

It's like someone asking if you are into boats.... and what kind of boats
are you into..... with the subsequent reply of pretty much any boats. It
speaks volumes about the shallow depth and dubious veracity of your claim.

You can no sooner like all Classical Music than you can like all Rock
Music!.... but most likely if the question had been regarding Rock Music
you would have been able to name some bands.

CM

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Listing the specific areas of interest in classical music would take up
far too
much space and item. My areas of study range of religious to modern
classical,
from operetta to Japanese Trios.

I call bull****..... Bugs Bunny never played any Japanese music!

Most people who love classical tend to love all of it and I'm no
different.
Sorry if my response was too broad for you.

That statement is so inaccurate as to be ridiculous. It seems to me that
persons holding such a point of view have only one goal.... and that is to
convince others of their purported intellect and supposed good taste.

CM

Capt. Mooron

So now you claim to love Macgregor's, cheap inflatable dinghies,
battleships, rafts, jet skis, styro sailboats, Oil Tankers, Container
Vessels, Korean Longliners and Japanese Drift Netters as well as Whaling
vessels?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Abd it would be an honest answer because I do love all boats. I LOVE
powerboats, trawlers and fishing boats and ski boats just as love sailing
boats.

"In youth I fell in love with the lines of all ships that traveled the
oceans
and turned a loving eye towards them."

Sorry, Mooron. You've only betrayed a shallow cynical view that is yours
bear.
Best of luck with that!

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What a sad shallow view. Have you ever listened to Chinese Classical?

Yes

It's
discordent and unpleasant at first.

No it's not

It's far different with minor melodies
burried. But composer told me that it held it's own brilliance once
studied and
he was right. I own several Chinese recordings not including the modern.

Because the composer told you??? ...... that speaks volumes!

I'm so sorry for you Mooron, truly. It's a tiny world you've built for
yourself.

Heh.. we have the CBC.

And you've clearly had no philisophical reflection on the arts beyond
what a child might feel.

How convieniently pretentious to believe that premise..... but at least it
affords credibilty to my assumption that your only interest is to stoke the
possibility that someone may mistake you as having a clue as to what
constitues good taste and fine art.

CM

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes Man... at that age they respond to warm milk, smiles and

barking
dogs!

They also show a temperment adjustment when soothing music is

played.
Again, do you have a problem with is or are you just offended by

classical
music?

Temperment Adjustment??!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

You can get the same effect with a Jack-in-the-Box playing 'Pop goes
the Weasel'.

SV

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
but most likely if the question had been regarding Rock Music you
would have been able to name some bands.

Yeah, like Mozart's "band???" Yep, I like Mozart. But then that's like
saying
"I like breathing."

No it's not..... breathing is a requirement!

This may surprise you, but beyond the challenges of modern classical, most
true
music lovers go through stages of appreciation for various composers.
There are
favorites at a given point in time. If you listen to enough and study it
over
the years you move beyond lame comments like, "I LOVE Suite for three
oranges!!!

Oh good Grief.... now you claim to have "studied" classical music??!!!
Do you sincerely believe that classical music requires study to be
appreciated??!!

Mooron the child strikes again.

Ah... so now I'm not intelligent or educated enough to appreciate classical
music??
What an odd dichotomy you present.

CM