Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob Crantz

Default The good Lord acts again! Amen! And again!!

The good Lord has acted again to spare us of the demons!

Amen!

He placeth Capt Neal upon this group, and lo, the sulphurous demonic
Bobsprit has been squelched!

Praise the Lord! God bless America and God bless Neal!

If we pray hard enough the Ganz demon will crawl back into the sulphurous
hole he crawled out of.

Amen!

Abstinance education does work! Praise and bless President Bush for his
wisdom! The word of Almighty God falls upon his ear regularly! He has even
declared it himself! Praise him! Teen pregnancies are at an all time low!
Amen! The rise of evangelical teachings in the government run schools has
born fruit! AMEN!! We need more good Christian government schools to teach
morality. The liberal run schools teach depravity. The liberals will spend
eternity in the fires of the underworld!

AMEN!!

Bob Crantz

Read your Bible!