Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

If we pray hard enough the Ganz demon will crawl back into the sulphurous
hole he crawled out of.

I have it on good authority that Mr. Ganz, rather Father Ganz, is a Jesuit
priest. Indeed his rhetoric at times would seem Godless and heathen, but I
believe he is, in his own way, drawing out the evil ones in our society in
order to seduce the mélange of satanic corruption and carnal lasciviousness
from them. He is a healer, and an ally of yours. Soon the sinners of ASA
will walk in his brilliant aura, free of the miasma of moral degradation.
You should speak of him more kindly.

Max