Thom Stewart

Dave,

You condemn Ganz view,which I'll not defend, but you say nothing about
Oz's who has already labelled the Marine
a War Criminal. Do you consider that fair judgement?

Dave, I wonder if we'll hear the same cries of indignation for the death
of the Care worker who was killed by the Terrorist *******s! There was
certainly no mistaking her status.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Oz,

You're sure he was un-armed and injured?
I've seen no conformation of what you are saying. If this is true there
is no need for an investigation.

Oz, so far everything is alligations but you have already made up your
mind. Anything less is a lie, correct?

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Jon,

I have no idea how the death is being handled in the Islamic Press. Do
you?

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Thom,I'm a realist

By whose definition? The popular vote in your Country? The vote in the
USA?

You will pardon me if I reserve my acceptance of your definition.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

If what you say is true they fall under the Geneva Convention and
responsible for their War Crimes

Thom Stewart

Oz,
Have you ever fired up close to an enemy?

What the hell kind of a stupid question was that? Does a Sonar operator
on a Sub ever get a chance to even see the enemy he locates, does a Helo
Gunner ever see the enemy up close, does a driver of a Bradley ever get
to see the ******* Suicide Bomber that kills him.

What the hell kind of war do you think they are fighting over there?

If they didn't hide in Mosque, shooting at them they wouldn't have the
fight them out. If they didn't hide with dead bodies they wouldn't have
to be shot at when they move, by a solder that was shot in the face just
the day before.

Get real; Realist. Open your eyes and mind.

Ole Thom
****, I give up Oz. It has truly sunk in that you DON'T WANT TO
UNDERSTAND.
I won't try anymore.

Capt. Neal®

Forget it, Thom. Oz is clueless. He's never heard of survival of the
fittest. He'd rather side with a terrorist than with a patriot. He is a
pathetic mental midget worthy of nothing but scorn.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
Forget it, Thom. Oz is clueless. He's never heard of survival of the
fittest. He'd rather side with a terrorist than with a patriot. He is a
pathetic mental midget worthy of nothing but scorn.

CN

Thom, you should listen to Neal. He knows a lot about being a mental
midget.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Capt. Mooron

Correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't the "American" army in plain civilian
clothing during the revolution? Didn't the British refer to them as rebels
and possibly terrorists. Weren't the British easier to target due to their
uniforms? Didn't the American soldiers hide among the population?

Now I might be all wrong about this.... but in case I'm not.... maybe the
Arabs have studied your own successful revolt against an oppressive regime
in an attempt to attain their goals.

BTW - regarding "coalitions"... didn't the British get other countries to
aid in it's war on the Americans?

Just askin'...

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Vito

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't the "American" army in plain

civilian
clothing during the revolution? Didn't the British refer to them as rebels
and possibly terrorists. Weren't the British easier to target due to their
uniforms? Didn't the American soldiers hide among the population?

Yup! And the Brits responded by burning towns and plantations, firing into
crowds and hanging suspects - adding to rebel strength every time. Them who
forget history are indeed doomed to relive it.

BTW - regarding "coalitions"... didn't the British get other countries to
aid in it's war on the Americans?

Naw, just the Indians .... (c:

Thought you said Yahama Joe ASA 1 March 15th 04 10:57 PM
Why are mental litewaits incapable of conceptual thought? JAXAshby ASA 10 March 3rd 04 09:46 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Just when you thought it was safe . . .. Michael ASA 6 June 27th 03 06:08 PM