Scout

So what are your suggestions, a revolution? another Civil war for the US?
invade Canada? get out and vote? lol

"Nav" wrote in message
No my intent is to prompt you to carry the ideas further.

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Quit bitching. don't we always cut you guys in on the booty?
Seriously though, you coming in here and throwing your blanket of guilt
over all Americans shows the same mentality as firing mortars into a
city. You don't care who you hit as long as the ones you consider to be
guilty are on the receiving end. I voted for Kerry, as did most of the
sailing states. You might consider developing more of a sniper-poster
mentality.
Scout

Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS! Bobsprit ASA 89 October 23rd 03 06:31 PM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM