Michael

Default Hey Mooron...Real Sailing Question

Somewhere I forgot the maker of your boat. Tried Nautica but came up empty
on Google. is that right or...????? Friend wanted one and from description
it was yours but longer. Also what was the name of the Scandinavian
version?

Thanks

M.

Capt. Mooron

It's a Nordica 30.....

Overproof is on this site I believe

http://www.nordicaboats.com/

Some other sites....

One for sale.... http://boats.iboats.com/nordica/

Nordica 20.... http://www.perroloco.net/danmarkdagbog3.htm

This is the Euro site... you can select the language. The new boats don't
have much in common with their Canadian built counterparts.

http://www.midgetclub.com/

Hope this helps.

CM

"Michael" wrote in message
Somewhere I forgot the maker of your boat. Tried Nautica but came up
empty on Google. is that right or...????? Friend wanted one and from
description it was yours but longer. Also what was the name of the
Scandinavian version?

Thanks

M.

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
It's a MacGregor 26 X......

Overproof is on this site I believe

http://www.MacGregoryachts.com/

Hope this helps.

CM

"Michael" wrote in message
Somewhere I forgot the maker of your boat. Tried Nautica but came

up
empty on Google. is that right or...????? Friend wanted one and

from
description it was yours but longer. Also what was the name of

the
Scandinavian version?

Thanks

M.

Bobsprit

Tried Nautica but came up empty
on Google.

What a frikin idiot.

RB

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 September 10th 04 05:16 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 August 26th 04 08:28 AM
Teaching question Jonathan Ganz ASA 65 July 22nd 04 12:27 AM
Ocean Sailing Question N1EE ASA 28 February 19th 04 04:40 AM
Sailing Question Julia ASA 54 February 11th 04 01:18 AM