BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Mooron...Real Sailing Question (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24957-hey-mooron-real-sailing-question.html)

Michael November 8th 04 09:10 PM

Hey Mooron...Real Sailing Question

Somewhere I forgot the maker of your boat. Tried Nautica but came up empty
on Google. is that right or...????? Friend wanted one and from description
it was yours but longer. Also what was the name of the Scandinavian
version?

Thanks

M.

Capt. Mooron November 8th 04 10:07 PM

It's a Nordica 30.....

Overproof is on this site I believe

http://www.nordicaboats.com/

Some other sites....

One for sale.... http://boats.iboats.com/nordica/

Nordica 20.... http://www.perroloco.net/danmarkdagbog3.htm

This is the Euro site... you can select the language. The new boats don't
have much in common with their Canadian built counterparts.

http://www.midgetclub.com/

Hope this helps.

CM

Scott Vernon November 8th 04 11:15 PM