BoatBanter.com

-   -   is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24841-sailing-group-presidential-debate-group.html)

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 03:10 AM

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 5 Nov 2004 11:59:26 -0800, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

In article ,
wrote:
I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

If you can pick out the monthly sailing post, you win a prize. Horass
has volunteered to give the lucky guy a blow job. If a woman wins,
Lady Pilot is available.

I have to gay up everything, don't I?

Thom Stewart November 7th 04 03:36 AM

ww,

What do you think it is?

What in you post has anything to do with SAIL?

Do you own a boat? Do you sail? Where?

It seems to me you've used it as a debating group for Politics. Would
you expect a reply about sailing?

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon November 7th 04 04:24 PM

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...

Just so lurkers are not misled, Hunter is too much money for
cheap people like me who won't or can't spend on the quality stuff.

RBB

Horvath November 7th 04 08:04 PM

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:10:14 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You have a piece of crap hunter. No one but a fool would think it's a
quality boat.

Coming from someone with a thirty-year-old Cal 20, that somone threw
away; that means nothing. Your boat is a joke, and your life is a
joke.

Horvath November 7th 04 08:05 PM

On 07 Nov 2004 12:08:36 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

That's bull****, you dumbass. I have one of the nicest boats on this
newsgroup

Just so lurkers are not misled, Hunter is much like Bayliner. They build very
cheap boats for people who won't or can't spend on the quality stuff.

That's bull****, and you know it. The interior is all teak, and the
clothing lockers are all cedar lined. It's all quality built. My
hatches and doors all open and close, and nothing leaks, unlike the
crapilly built C&Cs.

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 08:09 PM

Get your facts straight (the only thing you could possibly get straight). It
was built in 1965.
That would make it... ding! just about 40 years old. Guaranteed, your boat
won't last that many months.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit November 7th 04 08:22 PM

That's bull****, and you know it. The interior is all teak, and the
clothing lockers are all cedar lined.

I'm afraid it's not bull****. No one would dare compare a Hunter to anything
but an Oday or Seidlemann. Quality boats were made by C&C and currently by
companies like Moddy, Baltic, Swan, Tartan and Sabre. Gluing down teak doesn't
make the Hunter a quality boat.

RB

Scott Vernon November 7th 04 08:26 PM

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 07 Nov 2004 12:08:36 GMT, (Bob****) wrote this
crap:

That's bull****, you dumbass. I have one of the nicest boats on

this
newsgroup

Just so lurkers are not misled, Hunter is much like Bayliner. They

build very
cheap boats for people who won't or can't spend on the quality

stuff.

That's bull****, and you know it. The interior is all teak, and the
clothing lockers are all cedar lined. It's all quality built. My
hatches and doors all open and close, and nothing leaks, unlike the
crapilly built C&Cs.

He's just jealous of your nicer, newer boat.

SV

Bobsprit November 7th 04 10:06 PM

He's just jealous of your nicer, newer boat.

NOW HEAR THIS!!! Scotty Potti prefers Hunter to C&C!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB

Bobsprit November 7th 04 10:25 PM

Coming from someone with a thirty-year-old Cal 20, that somone threw
away; that means nothing. Your boat is a joke, and your life is a
joke.

Cal 20 is classic plastic. Your boat is a footnote, if that.

RB