BoatBanter.com

-   -   is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24841-sailing-group-presidential-debate-group.html)

Bobsprit November 5th 04 05:31 PM

At least I spent more
than weekends aboard!!!

Have you read my ''Fall Sail report''?

You took one trip. We took five. And we spent half the summer aboard with
Suzanne pregnant. Shame on you for even trying to claim you sail!
Keep trying!!!

RB

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 05:55 PM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
At least I spent more
weekends aboard!!!

Have you read my ''Fall Sail report''?

You took one long 14 day trip. We took five daysails.
And we spent half the summer in the slip with
Suzanne pregnant. Shame on you for making me look so bad.

RB

Jonathan Ganz November 5th 04 07:59 PM

In article ,
wrote:
I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

If you can pick out the monthly sailing post, you win a prize. Horass
has volunteered to give the lucky guy a blow job. If a woman wins,
Lady Pilot is available.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Michael November 5th 04 09:05 PM

Newbie I guess. If you want sailing you program the computer to weed out
all but a handful of participants....or you go to a sailing discussion
group. Alt.Sailing-Politics.ASA has done just fine without changing from
what you see is what you will always get.

M.

Jonathan Ganz November 5th 04 09:57 PM

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
CLEAN UP YOUR ACT , GANZ.

MAKE ME SCOOTS

Horvath November 7th 04 02:47 AM

On 05 Nov 2004 13:57:28 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about them, but we are
contending with people like Scotty Potti (He owns the worst boat ever built)
and Horvath (He uses his boat for gay adventure),

That's bull****, you dumbass. I have one of the nicest boats on this
newsgroup, and I've won plenty of races with it.

Horvath November 7th 04 02:51 AM

On 5 Nov 2004 11:59:26 -0800, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

In article ,
wrote:
I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

If you can pick out the monthly sailing post, you win a prize. Horass
has volunteered to give the lucky guy a blow job. If a woman wins,
Lady Pilot is available.

You have to gay up everything, don't you, jon-boy?

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 03:10 AM

You have a piece of crap hunter. No one but a fool would think it's a
quality boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com