Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

How scary. When the Bush people claim "god saved them" you know they're no
different than Bin Laden and is kind.

RB

Scarey isn't it Bob? Just as bad as the analogy being bandied around likening Bush's activities in
the Middle East to the Crusades, he should do a little research; didn't the Crusaders get whooped there,
followed by the Moors taking over half of Europe?

Cheers
Marty

DSK

Martin Baxter wrote:
Scarey isn't it Bob? Just as bad as the analogy being bandied around
likening Bush's activities in
the Middle East to the Crusades, he should do a little research; didn't
the Crusaders get whooped there,
followed by the Moors taking over half of Europe?

I think ya got that one backwards. The Moors overran Spain in the early
700s and battled Charlemagne's grandfather at Tours in 732. By the time
the Carolingian Renaissance was under way, Charlemagne was fighting them
south of the Pyrenees. The Crusades didn't start until more than three
hundred years later, when Pope Urban cried out against the infidel, a
classic political red herring, and the crowd roared "Deus Le Volt"
(trans: the batteries in my Walkman are dead)

BTW for those inclined to take the recent election too seriously
http://letsriot.com/stuff/new_map.jpg

Regards
Doug King

Martin Baxter

DSK wrote:

I think ya got that one backwards. The Moors overran Spain in the early
700s and battled Charlemagne's grandfather at Tours in 732. By the time
the Carolingian Renaissance was under way, Charlemagne was fighting them
south of the Pyrenees. The Crusades didn't start until more than three
hundred years later, when Pope Urban cried out against the infidel, a
classic political red herring, and the crowd roared "Deus Le Volt"
(trans: the batteries in my Walkman are dead)

Thanks Doug, my knowledge of history in that area leaves something to be desired.

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote ...
I apologize.

I apologize for being a loser.

I apologize for believing that Kerry could win. he's a loser.

I apologize for believing in Mikey moore, he's a big fat loser.

I apologize for believing that gay marriage is my right. I'm a

loser.

I apologize for anything bad I may have said against
our President, G.W. Bush. He's a winner.

Why am I apologizing? I'm apologizing because I'm a sorry ass loser.

I pledge to try harder. No more apologies. Go Bush.

--
Jonathan Gaynz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

I pledge to try harder. No more apologies. My boyfriend told me to
say that.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Vito

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I apologize for believing that the owning a gun should be a priviledge
not a right, and that owning a semi-automatic weapon is antithetical
to a modern and free society.

No! Such treasonous beliefs are unforgivable! Go commit honorable seppuku
immediately!!

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Jonathan Ganz) wrote in message ...
You should apologize to Kerry.

It's big mouth wackos like you that cost him the election and cost his
suger momma lots of Ketchup money.

Had Kerry not been surrounded with people like you and M. Moore he
would of won the election...maybe.

He got more votes against a sitting president than any other candidate
in history.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote

He got more votes against a sitting president than any other

candidate
in history.

AND LOST !!!! he lost Ganz, you lost, get over it.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote

He got more votes against a sitting president than any other

candidate
in history.

AND LOST !!!! he lost Ganz, you lost, get over it.

Keep shouting... it makes you look even more stupid if that's
possible.