Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott Vernon

Default Can someone explain?

"DSK" wrote

Partly it's a question of sheer numbers. How many hundred million

paper
votes do you all have to tally? How many people have to make it

through
the polls in a day?

About 200 here.

Our ballot was also paper but is an optical scan.

Here in Plowville we have electonic ballet booths. Just touch the
screen and you're counted.

places don't require ID but our area does,

Here, the old ladies at the table know every one.

I still have a slight bit of hope that Ohio will go to Kerry and

give
him the election,

Stop dreaming. Wake up and get to work.

Scott Vernon