gonefishiing

Default After 3 years

and not one other bombing, attack on a US embassy or aircraft hijacking has
occured on USA soil.
you can thank clinton for the reference line
think about that when you vote next week.
gf.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
3 years after 9/11, the most deadly attack on civilians in US history and
not
ONE, not ONE, NOT ONE terrorist involved in the plotting and planning has
been
arrested.
Not one.

Think about that when you vote next week.

RB

Bobsprit

and not one other bombing, attack on a US embassy or aircraft hijacking has
occured on USA soil.

Plenty of folks thought 587 was terrorist related and I agree.
I'm not sure what your post has to do with the fact that Bush has failed to
catch ANY of the 9/11 organizers.
Not one after three years.
But we do have a war with a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and our
biggest deficit EVER.
After just 3 years. And Clinton left us with a SURPLUS!

RB
SAIL LOCO

3 years after 9/11, the most deadly attack on civilians in US history and
not
ONE, not ONE, NOT ONE terrorist involved in the plotting and planning has been
arrested. Not one.

I guess you don't keep up with the news.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

ONE, not ONE, NOT ONE terrorist involved in the plotting and planning has been
arrested. Not one.

I guess you don't keep up with the news.

NOT ONE conspiritor. They found one guy in NY who looks like he NO connection.
Not ONE 9/11 organizer was arrested.
In three years! Period.

RB
SAIL LOCO

NOT ONE conspiritor. They found one guy in NY who looks like he NO
connection.
Not ONE 9/11 organizer was arrested.
In three years! Period.

I guess the 6 guys who were arrested in Germany don't count.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
and not one other bombing, attack on a US embassy or aircraft hijacking has
occured on USA soil.
you can thank clinton for the reference line
think about that when you vote next week.
gf.

So, what you're saying is that there some correlation between no
terrorists being arrested in the US and no attacks in the US?
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
nope
try again
gf
So, what you're saying is that there some correlation between no
terrorists being arrested in the US and no attacks in the US?

That's exactly what you're saying.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article k.net,
Gilligan wrote:
Surplus = excess taxation

So, you're going to vote for the Libertarian candidate... how
qualified is that person to deal with foreign affairs?

I don't think working on the stealth bomber is quite enough as far as
qualifications go. Of course, neither is being Governer of Texas.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Bobsprit

They've insinuated as much, and they haven't done much to convince a
lot of people who believe that that it isn't true.

Cheney made a DIRECT link in statements and has been under fire for it.

RB
Bobsprit

clinton left us with nothing but a mess, and in my view, the extent of of
this mess is yet to be completely understood
a surplus! based on *clinton's new economy* !
the one that went bust?

Why do people lie about this after just a few short years? Clinton balanced the
budget. There was a surplus. Al Gore wanted to save if for a rainy day and Bush
promised everyone 300 bucks.
Guess what? It rained.

RB