felton

On 30 Oct 2004 16:12:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Horvath, no 9/11 conspiritors have been arrested.

RB

I heard a newpiece on NPR yesterday that there was one guy convicted
in Germany, but the conviction was overturned because the Germans
found that the US withheld evidence. I guess that guy was lucky to
have been through the German justice system rather than sitting down
in Guantanemo.
Horvath

On 30 Oct 2004 16:12:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Horvath, no 9/11 conspiritors have been arrested.

You didn't even check the list.

Jonathan Ganz

He doesn't have a boyfriend either.

--