BoatBanter.com

-   -   After 3 years (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24577-re-after-3-years.html)

felton October 30th 04 05:30 PM

On 30 Oct 2004 16:12:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Horvath, no 9/11 conspiritors have been arrested.

RB

I heard a newpiece on NPR yesterday that there was one guy convicted
in Germany, but the conviction was overturned because the Germans
found that the US withheld evidence. I guess that guy was lucky to
have been through the German justice system rather than sitting down
in Guantanemo.

Horvath October 30th 04 11:36 PM

On 30 Oct 2004 16:12:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Horvath, no 9/11 conspiritors have been arrested.

You didn't even check the list.

Horvath October 30th 04 11:37 PM

On 30 Oct 2004 16:12:53 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

There never was a surplus. Here are the facts:

If there was never a surplus than why did Bush SAY THERE WAS when he took
office?
DID he LIE?

He was misinformed by the Clinton administration.

Jonathan Ganz October 31st 04 01:32 AM

So, Bush was/is stupid. Got it.

--
"j" ganz @@