BoatBanter.com

-   -   After 3 years (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24577-re-after-3-years.html)

Bobsprit October 30th 04 02:15 AM

bob your post is too funny
gf.

Always cracks me up when a less than wealthy person thinks George Bush is
anything more than a liar and criminal.
Amazing.

RB

gonefishiing October 30th 04 02:22 AM

hey bob
i have tried to be polite and considerate of your view (mostly...g)
at this point as a sailing nieghbor and someone you have met......well
lets just say.......i ain't interested in bull****
other than that your a good guy.
enjoy your boat

gf.

Gilligan October 30th 04 02:32 AM

In case you missed it:

Surplus = excess taxation

Furthermore that excess taxation (or "surplus") has hurt the economy. It
started to tank in Clinton's last year. Just look at the economic
indicators.

Gilligan

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article k.net,
Gilligan wrote:
Surplus = excess taxation

So, you're going to vote for the Libertarian candidate... how
qualified is that person to deal with foreign affairs?

I don't think working on the stealth bomber is quite enough as far as
qualifications go. Of course, neither is being Governer of Texas.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon October 30th 04 03:09 AM

"Bobsprit" wrote

Good lord. I hope to hell you realize that there's
a very good chance of Bush getting reelected.

Scott Vernon October 30th 04 03:10 AM

"Bobsprit" wrote

Why do people lie.....

look who's asking....

Bobsprit October 30th 04 01:28 PM

Deficit = excess spending .... tax cuts to buy votes

Yup, cost of votes = 300.00 each plus expenses and after a single term, the
worst defecit in US History.
FACTS.

RB

Horvath October 30th 04 04:28 PM

On 29 Oct 2004 13:36:36 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

and not one other bombing, attack on a US embassy or aircraft hijacking has
occured on USA soil.

Plenty of folks thought 587 was terrorist related and I agree.
I'm not sure what your post has to do with the fact that Bush has failed to
catch ANY of the 9/11 organizers.
Not one after three years.
But we do have a war with a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and our
biggest deficit EVER.
After just 3 years. And Clinton left us with a SURPLUS!

There never was a surplus. Here are the facts:

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/28/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06
09/29/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

SOURCE: BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT

Horvath October 30th 04 04:40 PM

On 29 Oct 2004 10:31:32 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

3 years after 9/11, the most deadly attack on civilians in US history and not
ONE, not ONE, NOT ONE terrorist involved in the plotting and planning has been
arrested.
Not one.

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Now who's your daddy?

Bobsprit October 30th 04 05:12 PM

I was about to print out a list of those captured, but the list is too
long. Here's a link.

www.ccmostwanted.com/MW/mwterr.htm

Horvath, no 9/11 conspiritors have been arrested.

RB

Bobsprit October 30th 04 05:12 PM

There never was a surplus. Here are the facts:

If there was never a surplus than why did Bush SAY THERE WAS when he took
office?
DID he LIE?

RB