Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
No. The part (like 99%) where he tells the truth.

Moore Lies...

Kids tell the truth:

http://www.ashleysstory.com/

So, what you're saying is that Bush exploits young girls for political
purposes. What a war hero!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...
Suggest you try to watch "Path to War" instead, might not be a
documentary
but it should give you some understanding of how the Johnson
administration
managed to get the US involved in the quagmire known as the VietNam war,
maybe you can finally come to terms with it.
John Cairns

John,

I agree 100% that Vietnam was a quagmire and we should of never gone
there.

But thats besides the point. The way Kerry acted and stabbed his
fellow soldiers in the back is un-excusable.

Joe

Again, this guy doesn't think so.
http://tinylink.com/?CgYuoyN3JV
John Cairns

Joe

"John Cairns" wrote in message news:tMAfd.18605$

But thats besides the point. The way Kerry acted and stabbed his
fellow soldiers in the back is un-excusable.

Joe

Again, this guy doesn't think so.
http://tinylink.com/?CgYuoyN3JV
John Cairns

And thanks to vets that stuck it out...that knew that the bell tolled
for them they have the freedom to express that opinion John.

You can't BS a BS'er John. 4 months and so many decorations is total
****..
Alvin York, and Audie Murphy would be spinning in thier graves.

The way and purpose of Kerry "serving his country" was totally self
serving. Kerry told people so. He had a goal to be the next JFK
remember. But when the **** hit the fan he crumbled.

It's OK to try to right a wrong, but not by doing more wrongs. 2
wrongs do not make a right.

But hey thats the past right. And I know and believe that people
learn from their mistakes. Kerry did jump off his boat and chase down
and killed the enemy.
I take his word when he says he will hunt down and kill the terrorist.
Today we are at war. And all I have to go on is what I have seen, and
the past deeds of Bush and Kerry during war.

Bush proved himself after 911 IMO. He.. IMO let the world know not to
screw with the USA. The USA was not looking for a fight but after 911
we can not rely on anyone but ourselfs to protect ourselfs.

Kerry during Vietnam caved in to the enemy IMO.

Nothing else matters more than preventing another attack and ending
the threat.
I think we can do the job. But its going to take a steady firm hand at
the helm.

Joe
Vito

"Joe" wrote

Kerry during Vietnam caved in to the enemy IMO.

Wrong enemy Joe. Although Americans and Vietnamese were the ones killing
each other their common enemy was the tiny clique of ivy league eggheads who
made that happen. You know, KFK's whiz kids led by McNamara and Bunker.
Were it not for them, 50,000 Americans would never have died in Vietnam; nor
would all those brave young men who won every battle they fought have come
home to be spat on by fools. Yet even now we blame men like Kerry instead of
the spoiled brats who made it all happen. Worse yet we've put their clones
in power - again! McNamara and Bunker, Wolfowitz and Rummy, conning an idiot
Texan drunk into a war that should never happen. It's enough to make one
bawl ....

Joe

"Vito" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote

Kerry during Vietnam caved in to the enemy IMO.

Wrong enemy Joe. Although Americans and Vietnamese were the ones killing
each other their common enemy was the tiny clique of ivy league eggheads who
made that happen. You know, KFK's whiz kids led by McNamara and Bunker.
Were it not for them, 50,000 Americans would never have died in Vietnam; nor
would all those brave young men who won every battle they fought have come
home to be spat on by fools.

I agree, the wiz kids and kerry are on the same level. They all had
their own agendas in Vietnam that had nothing to do with Honor.

Yet even now we blame men like Kerry instead of
the spoiled brats who made it all happen. Worse yet we've put their clones
in power - again! McNamara and Bunker, Wolfowitz and Rummy, conning an idiot
Texan drunk into a war that should never happen. It's enough to make one
bawl ....

You call it conning all you want. I remember Saddam's evil deeds and
I felt he should of been taken out in the first Gulf war. And after
the attack on 911 I think it was a smart thing to go ahead and deal
with him on our terms not his.

Your buddy Kerry voted to go to war. End of story.

And Bush put the world on notice that we will do what it takes to
protect Americans no matter WTF they think, screw them they dont pay
our bills. That needed to be done 30 years ago.

Afganastan needed help getting rid of the taliban and ossamas group.
They have for the first time ever as free people voted for a leader.
And most of the taliban is dead or soon will be.

Libya saw what was going to happen to them and turned a new leaf.

Joe

OT Medal of Honor thunder ASA 5 August 9th 04 04:50 AM
Stolen Dinghy Makani Cruising 0 June 15th 04 04:26 AM
Raft stolen! (Long) Blakely LaCroix General 2 May 9th 04 03:30 PM
FS: Lots of good stolen marine stuff in New York City Bobsprit Marketplace 4 March 9th 04 03:56 PM