Scott Vernon

According to the gauge it was a little less than 1/2 , but I don't top
it off till it runs out. I fill it watching the gauge, and stop when
it's close to full. I really didn't need the fuel, but I stopped at
the fuel dock for ice and so.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scott,

It looks like your fuel tank is 12 gals. That 5 gals should leave

you
with just over 1/2 tank. Is it so?

Leaving you a motoring range of 250+ NM A nice set-up for a Coastal
cruiser.

Ole Thom

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So I was wasting my time taking baths every Saturday?

You didn't need to brush your teeth either!!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So I was wasting my time taking baths every Saturday?

You didn't need to brush your teeth either!!

I didn't.

Martin Baxter

Scott Vernon wrote:

You didn't need to brush your teeth either!!

I didn't.

Of course not, don't you usually take 'em out and put 'em in the parts washer?

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
You didn't need to brush your teeth either!!

I didn't.

Of course not, don't you usually take 'em out and put 'em in the

parts washer?

Nah, I use my grinder / polisher.

Martin Baxter

Scott Vernon wrote:

You didn't need to brush your teeth either!!

I didn't.

Of course not, don't you usually take 'em out and put 'em in the

parts washer?

Nah, I use my grinder / polisher.

With the motorized bits?

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

"Martin Baxter" wrote

Nah, I use my grinder / polisher.

With the motorized bits?

You know I can't afford the motorized ones.

SV

Martin Baxter

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote

Nah, I use my grinder / polisher.

With the motorized bits?

You know I can't afford the motorized ones.

Don't worry, I hear that there will be some on Ebay soon, some guy in NYC has an overstock and is going to let them go cheap!

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

"Martin Baxter" wrote

Nah, I use my grinder / polisher.

With the motorized bits?

You know I can't afford the motorized ones.

Don't worry, I hear that there will be some on Ebay soon, some guy

in NYC has an overstock and is going to let them go cheap!

But I don't want to burn my fingers.