SAIL LOCO

The guy was an ignorant, raciest jerk with bad opinions on everything.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
SAIL LOCO wrote:
The guy was an ignorant, raciest jerk with bad opinions on everything.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

True, but you've just described at least three or four other people
who frequent this ng.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

SAIL LOCO

True, but you've just described at least three or four other people
who frequent this ng.

Yea, the Boob has tried to take his place.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Thom Stewart

To you Gilly, I can only say;

OH BALLS!!!

OT

Thom Stewart

Welcome Back, You old Rock Hound,

I see your Grip is as good as ever. I was wondering how long it would be
before you reached out and put a clamp on this groups "Family Jewels"
and made them howl. Well done; AND,

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom

Scout

Many thanks Gilligan!
After two whole days of not reading in asa, I find 315 new posts. Your
idolatrous purport has nudged me just enough to do the right thing, "mark
all as read".
I am most grateful to you.
Scout

"Gilligan" wrote in message
.net...
Why must everyone deride and mock the Good Captain? He is one of the few
think primarily of ideas, of cause and effect. He's consistently kept this
board on track with pertinent sailing related topics and broadened it by
applying time tested truths to the world at large. I, for one, admire the
Good Captain who disdains the fashionable for the correct and true! He is
real life role model for everyone, being a principled humantarian and
philosopher. The Good Captain knows the difference between "fun" and
contentment. God Bless him.

Gilligan

Maxprop

"Scout" wrote in message

ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth! hehehe

You're playing with your tail again.

Max