Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike M.

Default Capt. Neal selling his boat!?

I've been reading this newsgroup off and on for 3 years and remember
mostly enjoyed reading Capt. Neal's posts I only check this group
once a month or so and I haven't seen his name in a long time. So
imagine my surprise when browsing thru the Los Angeles (where I live)
craigslist.org for sale boats section and finding Capt. Neal's for
sale ad for his yellow Coronado!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/for/42971877.html

Here is the add:

27' SAILBOAT in Marina Del Rey Slip, Good condition - $4400
Reply to:
Date: 2004-09-19, 7:59PM PDT

SAILBOAT
FOR SALE
$4400. or best offer
Why pay 10k or 50k more when this boat is in good shape?
Coronado 27'
-Made when boat builders didn't skimp on fiberglass
-Meets Coast Guard requirements 4 waste storage(new plumbing)
-New electrical (12 v and 120)
-Good sails, two sizes of jibs
-Very clean inside and out.
-Too many extras included
-Sleeps 5, Large standing cabin
-New deck paint (white hull and deck)
I Can show it this weekend (24th-27th)
TO SEE A CORONADO OF THE SAME MODEL AND YEAR GO HE
http://www.homestead.com/captneal/Vessel.html

this is in or around Marina Del Rey