katysails

He ain't here.....I'd know about it if he were....on the other hand, there
was this guy walking around the yacht club a couple months ago that liked
remarkably like Jax....
"Michael" wrote in message
At last word "Cut The Mustard" was turned into a museum dedicated to the
greatest poster that ever lived. Major tourist attraction and the the

best
part is it's hurricane proof just by deflating and shipping UPS to

Michigan!

wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep, "Gilligan" wrote:

The good Captain has an exceptional, highly modified Coronado 27. His

fine
blue water cruiser would sell at least ten times the price. From

additional
bulkheads to the modified bilateral NACA keel, "Cut the Mustard" takes
Oceanic voyaging to a new level. Coupled with the mastery of the sea by

the
Good Captain, this craft will go where no boat has gone before.

If as he once said he had inherited $gazllions from his deceased dear
mother which he used to buy a Vindo or some like big wooden floating
structure with sails, howcome (or does) he (a/k/a, " ®") still have
and use the mustard yellow vessel?

katysails

He realized that he would look totally out of character in a Vindo....sort
of like a hobo wearing a tuxedo....with that realization, he chose instead
to reupholster his cabin in mauve....
wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep, "Gilligan" wrote:

The good Captain has an exceptional, highly modified Coronado 27. His

fine
blue water cruiser would sell at least ten times the price. From

additional
bulkheads to the modified bilateral NACA keel, "Cut the Mustard" takes
Oceanic voyaging to a new level. Coupled with the mastery of the sea by

the
Good Captain, this craft will go where no boat has gone before.

If as he once said he had inherited $gazllions from his deceased dear
mother which he used to buy a Vindo or some like big wooden floating
structure with sails, howcome (or does) he (a/k/a, " ®") still have
and use the mustard yellow vessel?

katysails

You forgot to mention the shrine dedicated to me on the nav station....
"Gilligan" wrote in message
et...
The good Captain has an exceptional, highly modified Coronado 27. His fine
blue water cruiser would sell at least ten times the price. From

additional
bulkheads to the modified bilateral NACA keel, "Cut the Mustard" takes
Oceanic voyaging to a new level. Coupled with the mastery of the sea by

the
Good Captain, this craft will go where no boat has gone before.

Gilligan

"Mike M." wrote in message
om...
I've been reading this newsgroup off and on for 3 years and remember
mostly enjoyed reading Capt. Neal's posts I only check this group
once a month or so and I haven't seen his name in a long time. So
imagine my surprise when browsing thru the Los Angeles (where I live)
craigslist.org for sale boats section and finding Capt. Neal's for
sale ad for his yellow Coronado!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/for/42971877.html

Here is the add:

27' SAILBOAT in Marina Del Rey Slip, Good condition - $4400
Reply to:
Date: 2004-09-19, 7:59PM PDT

SAILBOAT
FOR SALE
$4400. or best offer
Why pay 10k or 50k more when this boat is in good shape?
Coronado 27'
-Made when boat builders didn't skimp on fiberglass
-Meets Coast Guard requirements 4 waste storage(new plumbing)
-New electrical (12 v and 120)
-Good sails, two sizes of jibs
-Very clean inside and out.
-Too many extras included
-Sleeps 5, Large standing cabin
-New deck paint (white hull and deck)
I Can show it this weekend (24th-27th)
TO SEE A CORONADO OF THE SAME MODEL AND YEAR GO HE
http://www.homestead.com/captneal/Vessel.html

this is in or around Marina Del Rey