Jonathan Ganz

Funny...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I'm your ****ing secretary.

Monica?

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Dave wrote:
His own statements and that of his secretary.

Ah, I see you're suffering from your usual muddle-headedness. By the usual
conventions of the English language you would have been speaking about
Bush's secretary when you used the word "his" above. But I guess you can't
keep your pronouns straight. You're talking about Killian's secretary. I've
already pointed out the error of relying on her statements for the
proposition you think they support.

To anyone but a congenital idiot, the reference was obvious. Sinc you
don't refute what she says, I guess that means you agree with her.

Bull**** all you want Mr. Poodle, but you aren't convincing anyone.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Dave wrote:
Elementary, my dear Watson.

Dance all you want Mr. Poodle. So far, you haven't said anything about
the facts.