Horvath

Default More evidence Kerry was missing

Why won't Kerry sign a form 180 releasing his records?
While the mainstream press is off investigating either what Dan rather
knew
and when he knew it or what kind of toilet paper Bush wiped his ass
with in
the Alabama Guard (have they got to that yet?)there is an interesting,
nearly equivalent, and potentially much bigger mystery that has gone
unreported. The clues are as follows:

On 18 Feb. 1966, John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with
Navy
(plus a 6-month extension during wartime)
That same day, John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate Contract
for 6
years which included 5 years of active duty & active Naval Reserves,
and 1
year of inactive standby reserves.

John Kerry was discharged from active duty on 3 Jan. 1970, after only
3
years and 18 days, and transferred to the Navy Reserve at the Naval
Reserve
Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland. If he was an ACTIVE READY
reservist,
he would have been required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more
than
17 days active duty training each year.

In May of 1970, John Kerry and his wife Julia, travel to Paris on a
private
trip. Kerry meets with Madam Win Thi Binh, the Foreign Minister of the
Provisional Revolutionary Government of Vietnam (PRG)- the political
wing of
the Vietcong - and with representatives of Hanoi who were in Paris for
the
peace talks.

In June 1970, Kerry joined Vietnam Veterans Against the War
(VVAW)where he
became a leader and spokesperson until late 1972.

If Kerry was ACTIVE reserves, his meeting with NVA Communists in Paris
is in
direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18
U.S.C.
953.
Additionally is VVAW participation violated the UCMJ and Article 3,
Section
3 of the U.S. Constitution.

Also, it is worth noting that the Constitution's Fourteenth
Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or
Representative in Congress, or elector of President and
Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the
Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection
or
rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies
thereof."

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was officially transferred to Standby
Reserve
(Inactive staus). (This would indicate that previusly he was active or
"Ready" reserve.)

On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval
Reserve.

Kerry received an honorable discharge from the Navy on March 12, 2001.

Where was George Bush for a few months in his last year in the Guard
when
F102 pilots were no longer needed? Maybe that is a worthy story. But
Kerry
was obligated to participate in the Naval Reserves for the 2.5 years
remaining on his enlistment contract. That would have been over 100
meetings
and 2-4 weeks of active training. The question is: where was John
Kerry?

There is no record of anyone in the media talking to Kerry's
Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center, or checking if Kerry
ever
showed up for any meetings.

John Kerry's partial relaease of document and website info portrays
that he
was in the Navy, got out (how?) and then was such a patriot that he
joined
back up again in the Navy Reserves.

After many hours, I haven't found the answer but the smell is
increasing.
There seems to be an undercurrent understanding that maybe Kerry
received a
dishonorable discharge which was then overturned later by Carter and
that is
the reason he won't sign the SF180 releasing all his military records.

Vito

"Horvath" wrote
Why won't Kerry sign a form 180 releasing his records?....

Looks like the choice is between a draft dodger and a anti-gun crank who
bailed early to protest the war.

Some choice.

Guess I'll have to base my vote on who erased my retirement savings, who
refuses to fund stem cell research theat could save millions of Americans
from altheimers(sp?), diabetes and a dozen other diseases, who introduced
school policies that have our bright kids on ritilan, who put us into debt
to Japan and China, and who turned his back on the 9/11 perps to put us into
another Vietnam quagmire vs a man idiotic enough to campaign for the so
called assault weapon ban.

If the Libertarians aren't on my ballot I guess I'll have to write in Jessie
Jackson or Rush Limbaugh.

Bobsprit

and who turned his back on the 9/11 perps to put us into
another Vietnam quagmire vs a man idiotic enough to campaign for the so
called assault weapon ban.

So true.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
bs deleted as usual

Why won't Bush tell us why he didn't show up for his physical in
violation of a direct order by his commander?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Dave wrote:
I agree that Kerry should authorize release of his remaining records. But
the above is pure BS. At the time, the war was winding down, and the
Pentagon had no interest whatever in having the guys who were being given
early outs show up at reserve meetings. I speak from experience.

Wow... yet another good reason why I don't kf you. :-)

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I'm your ****ing secretary.

Monica?

Jonathan Ganz

Did you check?? No of course not.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On 23 Sep 2004 22:57:47 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Try CBS.COM. I'm not your ****ing secretary.

IOW, you're blowing smoke again.