gonefishiing

Default OT cat stevens not allowed in the US

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-201503c.html

now there's a national terrorist threat
if this whole mid east thing wasn't tragic, it be really funny
this will certainly be fodder for the dems cannons.

gf.

Joe

"gonefishiing" wrote in message ...
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-201503c.html

now there's a national terrorist threat
if this whole mid east thing wasn't tragic, it be really funny
this will certainly be fodder for the dems cannons.

He is not called Cat Stevens anymore. He has converted to Islam and
has supported islamic groups linked to sending money to terrorist.
Screw him let him stay in England.

Who cares anyway?

Joe

gf.

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-201503c.html

now there's a national terrorist threat
if this whole mid east thing wasn't tragic, it be really funny
this will certainly be fodder for the dems cannons.

It's a sad day for freedom of thought.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

You're full of ****.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

thunder

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:18:27 -0700, Joe wrote:

Who cares anyway?

Personally, I do. I want to know how a famous singer, on the US watch
list, was allowed on a flight headed for Washington. It's a good thing
Yosuf Islam is a non-violent activist, and not a terrorist. Anyone
feeling safer?

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
thunder wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:18:27 -0700, Joe wrote:

Who cares anyway?

Personally, I do. I want to know how a famous singer, on the US watch
list, was allowed on a flight headed for Washington. It's a good thing
Yosuf Islam is a non-violent activist, and not a terrorist. Anyone
feeling safer?

I guess I'm going to have to clean my Uzi again.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Maxprop

"gonefishiing" wrote in message

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-201503c.html

now there's a national terrorist threat
if this whole mid east thing wasn't tragic, it be really funny
this will certainly be fodder for the dems cannons.

Yusuf Islam, as he's now known, is a gentle soul. Since his conversion he's
been known mostly for helping disadvantaged Arab children and promoting
education for them. What a terrorist! The charges against him for
supporting the Ayatollah's death sentence against Salman Rushdie were bogus.
He's been accused of funneling money to terrorist groups, but that's been
unproven as well.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Max

gonefishiing

my point exactly

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article , gonefishiing

wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-201503c.html

now there's a national terrorist threat
if this whole mid east thing wasn't tragic, it be really funny
this will certainly be fodder for the dems cannons.

It's a sad day for freedom of thought.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

gonefishiing

sorry maxprop wrong musicans: not crosby stills nash and young
cat stevens

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

Paranoia will destroy ya.