E.J COVE

Default Florida??

Hi Group! I have been away from this group for some 18 months and logged
back on just after seeing some horrendous pics of wrecked boats in Florida
after the first hurricane came ashore. I was hoping to get first hand
reports about what it was like to be there, specially from anyone who stayed
aboard (Neal?). Instead, despite the arrival of a second hurricane there is
virtually nothing, although admittedly a thread has now started about the
new storm affecting Granada.
Did all group members evacuate the state ,or what?
Otherwise things seem much the same and all the same people are exchanging
much the same insults-the only new ones being of the Bush/Kerry variety.
Glad to see you all are still trading insults anyway.
But, Florida??
Regards
Edgar

John Cairns

Charley wrecked bits of the West coast, not as many sailboats on that side
of the state, I saw news videos of quite a few sailboats getting trashed by
Frances on the Atlantic coast. Excepting Neal I don't think any of the
regulars live in Fla., Neal went away last winter. Katy was thinking about
moving down to the area that got hit by Charlie, I think she's changed her
mind now. Pictures of wrecked powerboats didn't really bother me, but the
sailboats are another story, very distressing. Good to see you back, wonder
what became of you.
John Cairns
"E.J COVE" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Mooron

Welcome back..... nice to have more new/old blood here again. :-)

CM