Scott Vernon

Default Jax

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

Bobsprit

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

Another useful troll from resident pinhead, Scotty Potti.

RB
JAXAshby

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

sorry, never been there.
Bobsprit

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

sorry, never been there.

Poor Scotty Potti..failed again!!!

RB
Scott Vernon

OK, for some reason I thought you were.

Scotty

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

sorry, never been there.

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

"JAXAshby" wrote
sorry, never been there.

Scott Vernon wrote:
OK, for some reason I thought you were.

Maybe the fact that he would have sailed right by it on his way to the
rocks of Cape Hattaras? I mean, had he ever actually done so?

DSK

SAIL LOCO

,,,,Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?.

The water rips thru there. Power boats do auto 360s.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"