BoatBanter.com

-   -   Jax (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21981-jax.html)

Scott Vernon August 26th 04 03:27 AM

Jax

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

Bobsprit August 26th 04 12:45 PM

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

Another useful troll from resident pinhead, Scotty Potti.

RB

JAXAshby August 26th 04 12:55 PM

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

sorry, never been there.

Bobsprit August 26th 04 01:07 PM

Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

SV

sorry, never been there.

Poor Scotty Potti..failed again!!!

RB

Scott Vernon August 26th 04 09:44 PM

OK, for some reason I thought you were.

Scotty

DSK August 26th 04 09:51 PM

Scott Vernon wrote:
Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?

"JAXAshby" wrote
sorry, never been there.

Scott Vernon wrote:
OK, for some reason I thought you were.

Maybe the fact that he would have sailed right by it on his way to the
rocks of Cape Hattaras? I mean, had he ever actually done so?

DSK

SAIL LOCO August 27th 04 12:51 AM

,,,,Know anything about the inlet at Ocean City MD.?.

The water rips thru there. Power boats do auto 360s.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"