Jonathan Ganz

Default 60 Rules for Leftwing Liberals Like Vito & Felton & Jon

Nice list, but you forgot number 61* (with apologies to Maris)...

61. Joe is an idiot.

In article ,
Joe wrote:
The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook For Liberal
Dummies!!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Walt

felton wrote:
(Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Nice list, but you forgot number 61* (with apologies to Maris)...

61. Joe is an idiot.

I thought that was the password for our secret meetings

Um, passwords are supposed to be a secret...

--
//-Walt
//
Jonathan Ganz

Damn... sorry, I'll change to Joe is stupid.... oops.

In article ,
felton wrote:
On 23 Aug 2004 15:27:20 -0700, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote:

Nice list, but you forgot number 61* (with apologies to Maris)...

61. Joe is an idiot.

I thought that was the password for our secret meetings

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Walt

OoozeOne wrote:

Joe, did you even read this before you forwarded it?

Of course not. That would be cheating.

--
//-Walt
//
Jonathan Ganz

No Bart, I got it right. Joe is an idiot.

In article ,
Vito wrote:
But Joe, I am a Goldwater Republican who believes that extremism in defense
of liberty is the American way.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
Liberal handbook responce #4...... Classic Jonboy your right on the book

1/2 point

At least I don't use half baked and other people's ideas.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

Lack of genes good enough to produce the intelligence required to gain
entry.

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:05:35 -0400, "Vito" said:

What do you call it when your daughter is denied entry to a publicly
supported school.

Affirmative action.