Old August 21st 04, 12:18 AM
John Deere

Default "Swift Vet" Unreliability Explained

http://peidev.com/peimain/graphics/Washington.jpg

Old August 21st 04, 12:26 AM
Jonathan Ganz

At least they were on the same boat, unlike the vets who are
complaining about Kerry.

Get your facts straight or shut the **** up.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Old August 21st 04, 12:31 AM
Jonathan Ganz

My bad. I meant to day that the swifties that are complaining were not
on the boat and have contradicted their own stories.

So, I'll say again, get your facts straight or shut the **** up.

Old August 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
Jonathan Ganz

You gotta look at more recent posts... you're behind the curve.

In article ,
Dave wrote:
No. The point of the pic was that they didn't. Ya gotta look at the funny
white lines.

Swift Boat Liars jps General 148 August 13th 04 06:24 PM
OT Key member of Swift Boat Vets admits lying basskisser General 0 August 10th 04 08:25 PM
Kerry 'Unfit to be Commander-in-Chief,' Say Former Military Colleagues Anonymous Sender ASA 2 May 4th 04 07:33 PM
OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
Oil Shortage Explained Calif Bill General 6 March 26th 04 06:28 AM