Scott Vernon

Default Daysail / nightsail

Just got home (0130) from sailing. Today's work was held up by
Customs, so I went to the boat. Sailed over to the local sailing
center, in light winds, just enough for a leisurely 3.5kt pace, very
relaxing, anchored and watched the JY15 fleet race. Grilled up some
burgers (with squirty cheese, of course) chilled out for a while, then
went for a night sail before heading in. Ahhhhhhhh. Short sail,
but should help me get through working the rest of the week .

Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

katysails

squirty cheese???-----------crap i could make better food in my sleep.
gf.

Now, gf, be careful og what asa traditions you're stepping on
here...sometimes people make reference to things that are sacred to us
here...like aquirty cheese...there is a history with sqirty cheese on this
group that a newbie wouldn't understand...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

DSK

katysails wrote:
...there is a history with sqirty cheese on this
group that a newbie wouldn't understand...

He's a Philistine

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
| can't imagine what value squirty chees would have--but so be it.

BLASPHEMY!!

Keel Haul'im says I !!

Squirty Cheese be a Food Group onto itself!

Every Sailor worth his salt knows that matey!

A-r-r-r-r-g-g-h-h!

CM

gonefishiing

ok ok ok
i imagine it be correct to serve it with beer-----any beer
but i wonder? do naked republican women like it?
gf.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
| can't imagine what value squirty chees would have--but so be it.

BLASPHEMY!!

Keel Haul'im says I !!

Squirty Cheese be a Food Group onto itself!

Every Sailor worth his salt knows that matey!

A-r-r-r-r-g-g-h-h!

CM

Scott Vernon

You are right Mooron, gf is your typical NYC pretender , girlie,
wannabe sailor.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
| can't imagine what value squirty chees would have--but so be it.

BLASPHEMY!!

Keel Haul'im says I !!

Squirty Cheese be a Food Group onto itself!

Every Sailor worth his salt knows that matey!

A-r-r-r-r-g-g-h-h!

CM

Scott Vernon

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
ok sorry for stepping on unseen toes.
can't imagine what value squirty chees would have--but so be it.

There's your problem, no imagination, no insight.

There are none so blind....................

Horvath

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:53:05 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Just got home (0130) from sailing. Today's work was held up by
Customs, so I went to the boat. Sailed over to the local sailing
center, in light winds, just enough for a leisurely 3.5kt pace, very
relaxing, anchored and watched the JY15 fleet race. Grilled up some
burgers (with squirty cheese, of course) chilled out for a while, then
went for a night sail before heading in. Ahhhhhhhh. Short sail,
but should help me get through working the rest of the week .

Cooking is a waste of time. I dine in fine restaurants, like Hooters.