Default Westsail 32, looking to crew, daysail SF bay

I'd like to crew for some bay daysailing aboard a westsail 32 on San
Francisco bay. I have the chance to buy one (out of the area) and I'm
interested in sailing and talking to a current owner first.

If you have a WS32 and would like to sail or chat, or you know someone
who does, please let me know. Cheers and thanks.

Jon
Ericson 29, SF
MLapla4120

Jon,
I have a W32 in Sausalito. I bought
it last November and am a new owner
of the 'Humvee' of 32 footers. I'm always
looking for experienced crew to go out,
especially if they are interested in Westsails or the type.
The last year has been an experience
since this is my first big boat and I'm
willing to share some experiences I've
had and what to look for in a potential
purchase. It seems these boats come
onto the market frequently in varying
degrees of readiness. Last month's
Latitude 38 had a few of them (5 or 6).

Let me know if you want to go sailing.
I timed my vacation which starts next
week to coincide with the good weather
on the Bay to take in some good sails,
so you're in luck.

Mark
MLapla4120

If you have a WS32 and would like to sail or chat, or you know someone
who does, please let me know. Cheers and thanks

P.S. The Westsail Rendezvous is in
San Leandro this year at the San Leandro
Marina the weekend of 9/27 and I plan to
attend. It will be a good opportunity to
talk to owners and even look at their boats.