Scott Vernon

Default I didn't want to take us to war!

yeah, sure dude. I bet you changed the vote of millions with that post.

SV

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:34:52 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

So, if you don't like him, don't vote for him, and stop posting political
bull**** on my NG.

Scotty

Awwww Scooter, I'm just trying to wake the deadheads so they'll vote
him out.

Then all this terrorism crap will die down and I'll be able to travel
to the US without having to spend 4 hours in immigration.
Purely self interest :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

So, if you don't like him, don't vote for him, and stop posting political
bull**** on my NG.

I wonder how long the lines will be at the polls in Sydney?

Max

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote

Best part is, EVERY SINGLE vote is counted BY HAND

What if there's more than 10 votes?

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:34:21 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote

Best part is, EVERY SINGLE vote is counted BY HAND

What if there's more than 10 votes?

Oh did I mention that 98.45% of Australians vote in elections?

in US elections?

Horvath

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:42:19 +1000, OzOne wrote this crap:

Oh did I mention that 98.45% of Australians vote in elections?

Hmm... Since a large percentage of Australians are children, this
brings up lots of questions.

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote

Hmm... Since a large percentage of Australians are Idiots, this
brings up lots of questions.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobspirt

Weren't you the one bitching about US interference in Australian politics?