Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott Vernon

Default I didn't want to take us to war!

yeah, sure dude. I bet you changed the vote of millions with that post.

SV

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:34:52 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

So, if you don't like him, don't vote for him, and stop posting political
bull**** on my NG.

Scotty

Awwww Scooter, I'm just trying to wake the deadheads so they'll vote
him out.

Then all this terrorism crap will die down and I'll be able to travel
to the US without having to spend 4 hours in immigration.
Purely self interest :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.