Joe

Default What WWII Battle Ship R U ?

http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/

They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

So, you've got either a fat head, a fat ass, or both.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/

They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.

Joe

DSK

Joe wrote:
http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/

They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.

Yeah! I bet you just *hate* those little slanty-eyed sumbitches, eh Joe?
Hey Joe, where you goin' wiffat gun in yo han'?

DSK

Joe

DSK wrote in message .. .
Joe wrote:
http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/

They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.

Yeah! I bet you just *hate* those little slanty-eyed sumbitches, eh Joe?

F,n right I do hate some of them. Mostly the dead ones that tourtured
my Grandpa at Shinagowa.

Hey Joe, where you goin' wiffat gun in yo han'?

Gun my ass, Happy Hiroshima day!

Joe

DSK

gonefishiing

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

Hey Joe, where you goin' wiffat gun in yo han'?

to mexico
shot his ole lady to the ground

don't ya know?
gf.

gonefishiing

C G D Am E E

this ng is great.....makes me want to forget about work and just sail and
play guitar.
blow off the IRS.
chase woman and drink

oh wait a minute
i already do that.

gf.

gonefishiing wrote:
to mexico
shot his ole lady to the ground

don't ya know?

Jimi lives on!

DSK

Capt. Mooron

Same thing for me.... Yamato Class

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
| http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/
|

| They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.
|
| Joe

Wally

Joe wrote:

http://quizilla.com/users/TJHairball...leship%20Quiz/

They said Im a Yamato class, Thats ok unless any Japs step onboard.

I'm the Rio de Janeiro.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com