FamilySailor

Default Kerry's Plan to Tax Sailboats

Sailboat Tax! Thems fightin words!!!

FamilySailor

Whats a Pauline ?
Who is J.C. ?
One what?
Whats a Vito?

Not sure about the above, but I know what a " Lewinsky" is!
;-)

Jonathan Ganz

Your drag?? Well, that's quite a statement....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Adjusting my drag...

Jonathan Ganz

you don't get enough from your wife?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
Whats a Pauline ?
Who is J.C. ?
One what?
Whats a Vito?

Not sure about the above, but I know what a " Lewinsky" is!
;-)

FamilySailor

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
you don't get enough from your wife?

Are you kidding!
I'm married! ;-)......... :-(

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
You are stoooopid

What is stupid is your anonymous Noj and Bob Znag, life partners..
retard post.

I just wonder how many of the other anonymous posting here are due to
your efforts. With your carpet bombing efforts I would be willing to
bet that 99.9% of the Anonymous postings are yours.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Any sailboat over 20 foot will have a 100% sells tax. The Kerry
Campain claims that any vessel over 20 foot is a luxuary item that
only the super rich can afford. A portion of this tax will be used to
upgrade cheaper boats like cal 20's because the owners expect their
govt to feed, shelter and provide them with things they are not
willing to work for. The other portion will be given to Ketchup mfgs.
to help them move more of their plants overseas were they can exploit
cheap child labor. Plans include a sail sell tax of 100% as well.
Kerry claims every good American should be able to hand sew, crochet,
and ty-die sails. The tax will be used to ban Dacron and save the
planet. Kerry claims dacron is another agent orange like by-product of
the Vietnam war. He testified that is was used by the less decorated
veterans to cut off heads and kill civilian non-combatant babies in no
fire zones. Kerry says some of his ribbons awarded to him for his
service in Vietnam were made of dacron, so now you know why he threw
them over that fence. Kerry stated to chearing crowds at the NAACP
convention that pure cotton sails will bring jobs back to the south.

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Your drag?? Well, that's quite a statement....

Jonathan,

I know in your warped gay world "Drag" is a man that dresses as a
woman that you would like to have sex with.

What I was talking about is a device used on Fishing Reels to help in
fighting and landing a big fish. It is a clutch like device that put a
"drag" or load on the line that is being spooled out from the reel. In
doing this it make the fish tired over time.

You should try to think outside the gay box you live for once.

Joe
Vito

"Joe" wrote

Whats a Pauline ?

An extremely gullible person.
Who is J.C. ?

Phonetically Yeshuah (and variations), one of several Jews described in
various books of the NT. J is a Latinization of Yeshuah and C is a Greek
adjective. Paulines have been cozened into believing it is the name of a god
who went to heaven but we all know that was Hurcules.
One what?

Pauline
Whats a Vito?

In my case, a nickname meaning "intellegent beyond your comprehension" (c:

Adjusting my drag...

You're in drag?

Jonathan Ganz

Joe, joe.... you really are stupid if you think I post anonymously.
I suggest you try and prove it. When you fail, will you admit it
and offer an apology? I doubt it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

"Joe" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

So, you don't want me to say anything right?

OT Kerry's secret plan Bart Senior ASA 1 August 3rd 04 08:13 AM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum Cruising 22 June 3rd 04 02:56 AM
??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum ASA 3 May 14th 04 04:36 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM