felton

Default US Military Wants Michael Moore Film

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=88

"The U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which distributes films
at 164 theaters on bases around the world, is trying to book
"Fahrenheit 9/11 ," spokesman Judd Anstey says.

"Our policy is that if a film is popular in the U.S. and we can get
our hands on a print, we'll show it," he says. "

Joe

felton wrote in message . ..
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=88

"The U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which distributes films
at 164 theaters on bases around the world, is trying to book
"Fahrenheit 9/11 ," spokesman Judd Anstey says.

"Our policy is that if a film is popular in the U.S. and we can get
our hands on a print, we'll show it," he says. "

Thanks for the info Felton.

I will give Judd a call right away. Then I will give my senators all
call, after that the governer.

I'd hate to see all the mess halls and theaters destroyed on Military
bases and ships around the world.

And in the sceme of things... Spiderman was 20 times more popular and
500 times as truthful and realistic.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

I'd hate to think they'll get so mad, especially if they have
guns. But, given troop moral is so low, who knows what'll
happen.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
felton wrote in message

. ..
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=88

"The U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which distributes films
at 164 theaters on bases around the world, is trying to book
"Fahrenheit 9/11 ," spokesman Judd Anstey says.

"Our policy is that if a film is popular in the U.S. and we can get
our hands on a print, we'll show it," he says. "

Thanks for the info Felton.

I will give Judd a call right away. Then I will give my senators all
call, after that the governer.

I'd hate to see all the mess halls and theaters destroyed on Military
bases and ships around the world.

And in the sceme of things... Spiderman was 20 times more popular and
500 times as truthful and realistic.

Joe

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
I'd hate to think they'll get so mad, especially if they have
guns. But, given troop moral is so low, who knows what'll
happen.

Jon,

You mis-understood.
But I expected that from you, you never served.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
felton wrote in message

. ..
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=88

"The U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which distributes films
at 164 theaters on bases around the world, is trying to book
"Fahrenheit 9/11 ," spokesman Judd Anstey says.

"Our policy is that if a film is popular in the U.S. and we can get
our hands on a print, we'll show it," he says. "

Thanks for the info Felton.

I will give Judd a call right away. Then I will give my senators all
call, after that the governer.

I'd hate to see all the mess halls and theaters destroyed on Military
bases and ships around the world.

And in the sceme of things... Spiderman was 20 times more popular and
500 times as truthful and realistic.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

How would you know? Did I claim I did or didn't? I can't
remember.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I'd hate to think they'll get so mad, especially if they have
guns. But, given troop moral is so low, who knows what'll
happen.

Jon,

You mis-understood.
But I expected that from you, you never served.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
felton wrote in message

. ..
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=88

"The U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which distributes

films
at 164 theaters on bases around the world, is trying to book
"Fahrenheit 9/11 ," spokesman Judd Anstey says.

"Our policy is that if a film is popular in the U.S. and we can get
our hands on a print, we'll show it," he says. "

Thanks for the info Felton.

I will give Judd a call right away. Then I will give my senators all
call, after that the governer.

I'd hate to see all the mess halls and theaters destroyed on Military
bases and ships around the world.

And in the sceme of things... Spiderman was 20 times more popular and
500 times as truthful and realistic.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

For Joe, anything is an excuse.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message news
On 21 Jul 2004 15:41:28 -0700, (Joe)
scribbled thusly:

But I expected that from you, you never served.

Joe

That an excuse?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Horvath

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:30:11 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

How would you know? Did I claim I did or didn't? I can't
remember.

The military doesn't allow gays.

Vito

Default US Military Wants Michael Moore Film OT OT

Face it, GW Bush is the worst thing to happen to the US Military since LBJ
and Kennedy's Whiz Kids. He's spending $billions/month, and killing our
best and finest, to "liberate" Iraq, just like LBJ did to "liberate" Vietnam
and, like LBJ, he's delaying and even cancelling critical military R&D and
procurement to pay for his blunder. Thanks to LBJ, American pilots were
flying planes designed decades earlier, generations behind the Soviets and
even the French! Thanks to GWB, American pilots are flying F-18s which like
the Phantom are a good plane but decades old, instead of the latest stealth
fighters. Thanks to LBJ our troops faced the soviets with outdated tanks -
Abrams development having been delayed because funds had been diverted to
'nam. How old is the Abrams today? Is a replacement on the way anytime
soon? Why not? Why are the scientists and engineers working to improve the
Tomahawk systems that have proved so valuable looking for work? Because the
money got shot up in Iraq! We're burning up so much ammo - billions of
round at well over $1/each - that we're forced to buy Brit and Israeli
surplus. I won't get into the parallels between LBJs war and GWBs war on
military moral. Nor will I speculate on what the folks who maintain our
waterways could do with the $billions Bush is blowing in Iraq.

Bush supporters like Joe must really hate our military.

Jonathan Ganz

Then you don't have anything to worry about when
they reinstitute the draft. You're exempt.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

How would you know? Did I claim I did or didn't? I can't
remember.

The military doesn't allow gays.

Joe

"Vito" wrote in message ...
Face it, GW Bush is the worst thing to happen to the US Military since LBJ
and Kennedy's Whiz Kids. He's spending $billions/month, and killing our
best and finest, to "liberate" Iraq, just like LBJ did to "liberate" Vietnam
and, like LBJ, he's delaying and even cancelling critical military R&D and
procurement to pay for his blunder.

Your Nutter than a pecan pie. Since 911 thinks have been allot
different. We must now go out find and kill the terrorist before they
kill us. It's that plain and simple. As you can see every night on TV
terrorist are in Iraq. I rather kill them in Iraq than in Texas, makes
such a mess ya know.

bussiness is booming and has been for a while in the military sector.
They can not find enough engineers. I know your full of it on that
one.

Thanks to LBJ, American pilots were
flying planes designed decades earlier, generations behind the Soviets and
even the French! Thanks to GWB, American pilots are flying F-18s which like
the Phantom are a good plane but decades old, instead of the latest stealth
fighters.

Guess you havent heard, We are flying all types of Stelth fighters and
bombers.
They were the first fixed wing aircraft in bagdad.

Thanks to LBJ our troops faced the soviets with outdated tanks -
Abrams development having been delayed because funds had been diverted to
'nam. How old is the Abrams today?

It's the best tank in the world. Who are we in a arms race with?
Tanks are going to obselete soon. It will all be ROV's We can keep the
abram updated enough to go against any tank on earth and win.

Is a replacement on the way anytime
soon? Why not?

See above

Why are the scientists and engineers working to improve the
Tomahawk systems that have proved so valuable looking for work? Because the
money got shot up in Iraq!

Because they have moved on to better things.

We're burning up so much ammo - billions of
round at well over $1/each - that we're forced to buy Brit and Israeli
surplus.

Who says? Back it up.....

I know you and Kerry would have them using slingshots....
Regardless we will buy and Mfg all we need to finish the job.
It a good thing to replace all your ammo every few years anyway.

I won't get into the parallels between LBJs war and GWBs war on
military moral.

Of course you wont. The Troops Love Bush, and like last time they
voted the will elect Bush

Nor will I speculate on what the folks who maintain our
waterways could do with the $billions Bush is blowing in Iraq.

Dont get all upset, Iraq will pay us back. Your marina owner needs to
dredge his own channel. Why do you insist that the man do... what your
landlord shoud do?

Bush supporters like Joe must really hate our military.

Like this guy in Bagdad right Vito?

(EXCERPT) June 4 (Bloomberg) -- Angered by the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks
on New York and Washington, Tom Garloch joined the U.S. Army and went
to Iraq, helping to secure a town northeast of Baghdad. Now home in
Columbus, Ohio, Garloch is volunteering in another fight: getting
President George W. Bush re-elected.

``He's my hero,'' Garloch, 26, said in a telephone interview. ``I find
it a source of inspiration that there's a guy up there in charge of it
all that has some staying power, who means what he says and says what
he means.''

Garloch's support reflects Bush's sway with a majority of the nation's
26 million veterans even as Democratic challenger John Kerry seeks to
weaken the Republican advantage by touting his Navy service in
Vietnam. Kerry, who today is announcing a 50-state effort to organize
1 million veterans to help him, had the support of 41 percent of them
in a CBS News poll last month.

Bush, 57, will be able to reinforce his role as commander in chief at
events such as Sunday's visit to Normandy, marking the 60th
anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France by Allied forces in World
War II. Polls also show that most Americans consider Bush more capable
than Kerry, 60, a four-term Massachusetts senator, on national
security issues.

``They'll get more military votes than we will because the military
has a tendency to be Republican,''...

******

So it is plain and clear Vito is a Kerry type person.
He is two faced, Lies like a dog, and will try to twist the truth.

Why you ask? So us tax payers have to give him a fat welfare check,
blocks of cheese, and dredge the channel up to his lousy marina. He's
just in it for the bucks.

Joe