Wally

Default I agree, no more politics

Horvath wrote:

www.ecsw.org.uk

Pretty cool! But I won't be ale to attend, because it's already going
on, and I have plans for this week.

There are still three days to go - how long does it take you to sail across
the Atlantic?

Here's a better web site:

snip

I presume you're pointing this out to me because you already have one and
want to recommend it...

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Horvath

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:12:17 +0100, "Wally"
wrote this crap:

Horvath wrote:

www.ecsw.org.uk

Pretty cool! But I won't be ale to attend, because it's already going
on, and I have plans for this week.

There are still three days to go - how long does it take you to sail across
the Atlantic?

It would take me three days just to sail to the Atlantic.

Besides, I'm going to a RNC rally and fundraiser this weekend.

Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote

It would take me twenty three days just to find the Atlantic.

and then you'd need to find a decent boat.