Dndeeley

Default this is sailing.asa

What the hell goes herer? I sign up for a sailing newsgroup and I get the same
cowardly creeps that you can find in any group. Endlessly rattling on about
**** that they know nothing about. All they can do is regergitate what Riley,
Hannity, or some other carreer seeking creep says. Get your on group. Creeps.
asa? Lets get back to sailing.
Capt. Mooron

Sailing is what we do Boy!!

What's your question?... and be quick about it!

.... do try and not sound like the disgruntled regurgitation emanating from
the scullery in the galley. If I care to entertain incessant whining... I'll
amuse myself to respond to the ramblings of Land Lubbers like yourself.

......so make like a good lad and either fetch me a beer or ask me advise!

I swear to Gawd..... they're makin' dumber every year!

CM

"Dndeeley" wrote in message
| What the hell goes herer? I sign up for a sailing newsgroup and I get the
same
| cowardly creeps that you can find in any group. Endlessly rattling on
about
| **** that they know nothing about. All they can do is regergitate what
Riley,
| Hannity, or some other carreer seeking creep says. Get your on group.
Creeps.
| asa? Lets get back to sailing.

Jonathan Ganz

Watch out for the door when you leave.

I'm going sailing in a couple of hours... teaching a class of newbies
on Holder 20s.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dndeeley" wrote in message
What the hell goes herer? I sign up for a sailing newsgroup and I get the

same
cowardly creeps that you can find in any group. Endlessly rattling on

about
**** that they know nothing about. All they can do is regergitate what

Riley,
Hannity, or some other carreer seeking creep says. Get your on group.

Creeps.
asa? Lets get back to sailing.

Michael

Actually I thought most a regurgitation of James Carville. But I note most
of the Carvillisms are from those who have no knowledge of sailing so I
suppose it does make some sort of sense.

Jonathan Ganz

I actually like him a lot more than his wife. But they've got to
be pretty cool if they could stand to marry each other.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Actually I thought most a regurgitation of James Carville. But I note

most
of the Carvillisms are from those who have no knowledge of sailing so I
suppose it does make some sort of sense.

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I actually like him a lot more than his wife. But they've got to
be pretty cool if they could stand to marry each other.

Mary Matalin should be canonized for living with that mushmouthed
reflector-head.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Love does strange things to people....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I actually like him a lot more than his wife. But they've got to
be pretty cool if they could stand to marry each other.

Mary Matalin should be canonized for living with that mushmouthed
reflector-head.

Max

Maxprop

"Dndeeley" wrote in message

What the hell goes herer? I sign up for a sailing newsgroup and I get the

same
cowardly creeps that you can find in any group. Endlessly rattling on

about
**** that they know nothing about. All they can do is regergitate what

Riley,
Hannity, or some other carreer seeking creep says. Get your on group.

Creeps.
asa? Lets get back to sailing.

Let's not. We'll go back. You go away.

Max

Anonymous Sender

What the hell goes herer? I sign up for a sailing newsgroup and I
get the same cowardly creeps that you can find in any group.
Endlessly rattling on about **** that they know nothing about. All
they can do is regergitate what Riley, Hannity, or some other
carreer seeking creep says. Get your on group. Creeps. asa? Lets get
back to sailing.

I never listen to either one. They get their information from various
press sources, as we all do, and distill it for the people who don't
have enough time or interest to search for it themselves. I don't care
for either one. Hannity is more passion than punch, and O'Reilly
doesn't even like President Bush, but that's ok because he likes Kerry
even less. Seems like you have no interest in digging beyond the
standard liberal canards, but I do, and I share what I find sometimes
with people here who seem to care about current events, but don't
really know very much beyond liberal urban legends and the other
discredited popular fictions of the wild-eyed left.