FamilySailor

Default (OT) I just figured out.....

I just figured out Bush is really gonna win this race. And it will be just
short of a land-slide. If we get attacked again, it will be by a land-slide!
Lets see how dirty the race gets to try and beat "W" Say what you want, if
you are right or wrong, does not matter. The end of the election will be the
final factor. Four more years of "W".

felton

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:50:38 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

I just figured out Bush is really gonna win this race. And it will be just
short of a land-slide. If we get attacked again, it will be by a land-slide!
Lets see how dirty the race gets to try and beat "W" Say what you want, if
you are right or wrong, does not matter. The end of the election will be the
final factor. Four more years of "W".

Let me see if I understand the thinking in Bizarro World. Bush has
led us into an unnecessary war that has cost roughly 900 Americans KIA
and will cost the taxpayers something on the order of a quarter of a
trillion dollars, all based on either a "mistake" or a "lie".

He is now glossing over that fact by saying "America is safer",
although we have more enemies and fewer friends and terrorism is up
worldwide if you read the ammended Bush reports on the matter.

*If* we are attacked between now and the election, which would seem to
poke holes in the "America is safer" fable, the American voters will
elect Bush in a landslide because he has done such a great job.

All I can say to that is that you can fool some of the people all of
the time and all of the people some of the time..and that is
apparently sufficient.

Maxprop

"felton" wrote in message On Wed, 14 Jul 2004
08:50:38 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Let me see if I understand the thinking in Bizarro World. Bush has
led us into an unnecessary war that has cost roughly 900 Americans KIA
and will cost the taxpayers something on the order of a quarter of a
trillion dollars, all based on either a "mistake" or a "lie".

Have you forgotten that John Kerry voted for this war? Have you also
forgotten that Kerry was priveleged to the same faulty CIA intel that the
president saw? And have you forgotten that Kerry voted to put our troops in
harm's way and then voted against funding them? Talk about thinking in
Bizarro World.

*If* we are attacked between now and the election, which would seem to
poke holes in the "America is safer" fable, the American voters will
elect Bush in a landslide because he has done such a great job.

That remains to be seen. IF we are attacked prior to the November
elections, will the American people allow al qaeda to influence our
elections? That's not a rhetorical question.

Max

FamilySailor

Let me see if I understand the thinking in Bizarro World. Bush has
led us into an unnecessary war that has cost roughly 900 Americans KIA
and will cost the taxpayers something on the order of a quarter of a
trillion dollars, all based on either a "mistake" or a "lie".

He is now glossing over that fact by saying "America is safer",
although we have more enemies and fewer friends and terrorism is up
worldwide if you read the ammended Bush reports on the matter.

*If* we are attacked between now and the election, which would seem to
poke holes in the "America is safer" fable, the American voters will
elect Bush in a landslide because he has done such a great job.

All I can say to that is that you can fool some of the people all of
the time and all of the people some of the time..and that is
apparently sufficient.

Yep! Bush is gonna win! You know why? Because you and those who agree with
you are in the MINORITY. You will see this come election day. Like I said,
it has nothing to do with what you believe or if you are right are wrong.
The majority RULES! I must admit, I am so glad you are in the minority.
Whewwww!!

FamilySailor

And have you forgotten that Kerry voted to put our troops in
harm's way and then voted against funding them? Talk about thinking in
Bizarro World.

One party is all about money and control and the other is about money and
freedom!

Jonathan Ganz

I think you got it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"felton" wrote in message
news
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Bu**** is going to lose either way.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

You're talking about the PRD or PAN?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
And have you forgotten that Kerry voted to put our troops in
harm's way and then voted against funding them? Talk about thinking in
Bizarro World.

One party is all about money and control and the other is about money and
freedom!

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Bu**** is going to lose either way.

That's a very real possibility.

Please don't mistake me for an ardent Bush supporter. I only ask questions
to make you think about the answers. Sadly you knee-jerk your responses
more often than thinking about them. It's that sort of thoughtless leftist
dogma that will hurt Kerry more than assist him.

Am I the only one who has noted that Kerry has yet to comment on Michael
Moore's movie? He'd be very well advised to steer clear of the radial left
in this election. They can't help him win, but they can hurt him.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Oh I think you don't need to be too concerned about me thinking
about the answers. There are some here who are a lot worse off.
Sadly, you are one of them, especially if you think I'm a knee-jerk
liberal.

What would you have him say? He's trying to win the presidency.
Is there some point in stating the obvious that MM basically told
the truth but he did so in an inflamitory way?????

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

nk.net...